Dr. Shane Carson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shane Carson?

This guy is a creep

I think he went to work with children for all the wrong reasons, he is not a good doctor and doesn't have any bedside manners.

Dr. Shane Carson

Dr. Carson is the best Doctor ever. I've been searching and visiting many doctors for my baby and when I met him I really liked him. He is always willing to take his time to answer all of the questions, and the most important thing he is very very careful with the baby. He takes his time to make sure the baby is okay and comfortable.

Both my children are seen by Dr. Carson. He has always been willing to answer any question or concern I may have and is always very attentive.

Have the other posters actually seen Dr Carson?

Dr Carson is one of the most attentive doctors I've ever had contact with. He is very personable with the parents and very patient with my child. He takes more time than adequate to make sure all of my concerns and questions are answered and explained. We've pretty much switched our care from our original pediatrician in the office to Dr Carson.

needs improved education on dealing with sick kids

Very short when listening to concerns. Seamed irritated to be there. While doing exam, my child was shrugging his sholders so Dr Carson forcably held him down to look in ears, causing one of them to bleed. I would not recommend him as a doctor.

Boo

I am not impressed with this pediatrician, at all! Very rude and unpleasant! I DO NOT recommend!!!

Dr. Shane Carson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.