Dr. Shane Christensen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shane Christensen?

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Dr. Christensen is an excellent doctor. He delivered my third baby (which was a difficult delivery) and then I went back to him years later after moving farther away because he is so good at taking time, listening to the problem, and committing to find a solution in a reasonable way. I would recommend Dr. Christensen to anyone.

My first pregancy

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Didn't appreciate him telling me that water births were banned in Utah when i showed my interest in it, later that day discovered they are NOT banned. I don't appreciate a doctor that lies to me, especially when im just curious and this is my first pregnancy. He didnt get on personal level with me and inform me on things to consider or classes I might be interested in. He was never descriptive on what my next appointment would be and what for. I felt like a job not an actual person. I stopped going to him after the third visit. once i found out he lied about water births that drew the line. He ignored some questions I asked and gave me false information.

Pushes prescriptions

Posted on November 9th, 2013

I really just had a few female problems but Dr. Christensen kept pushing prescriptions. I don't like to take them then I did a research and found that Dr. Shane Glade Christensen was paid $280,489 by j Lewis Research on behalf of Pfizer. This was his payment in 2012. Research? I hope the medications that he is pushing on me is not making me his test rat. No thanks. Moving to another Doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I love Dr. Shane Christensen. He is the best doctor I've ever had.

Best Doctor!

Posted on March 8th, 2011

I really like Dr. C because he really cares and doesn't seem like he is in a hurry.

Staff problem (Yvette)

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Dr. Christensen himself is okay; he's a good doctor, for the most part. But I am so very disgusted with his assistant - Yvette. She doesn't follow through with things. Specifically returning phone calls and taking care of patient needs. Several times I have been forced to leave a message on her voice mail because she was supposedly "out to lunch". And she either NEVER returns my calls, or takes a day or two to return it. On one occasion I ran out of my meds and needed Dr. C's authorization to refill. Both I and the pharmacy left messages with his assistant, Yvette, and she didn't return my call or ahthorize the refill for two days! On another, and the worst occasion, I injured my ribs and after three days they got worse. I tried to get an appointment with Dr.'C', but had to leave a message with Yvette because she was away from her desk AGAIN. She NEVER returned my call! ihad to go with a different doctor - in the same building! Due to my many prescrips, I hate to go to a different doctor, but if this neglect happens one more time, I will! Yvette is careless and irresponsible.

Long time patient

Posted on August 21st, 2009

Dr. C has been my doctor for several years. I feel very comfortable with him and use him as my "home" doctor where I relay all other medical information. I trust him because he knows what he is doing and he also knows when to refer me to someone else.

Low confidence

Posted on April 27th, 2009

I feel as though he really pushes prescription drugs. Also tries to keep procedures in office instead of referring to specialists. I so often have felt that I need a second opinion after his diagnoses, that I am looking for a new doc in which I can have greater confidence.

Nice guy, but...

Posted on April 24th, 2009

Dr. Christensen is a really nice guy, but he doesn't remember what he's told you. It seemed every time I went in for an OB appt. I was told something different. One day it was "we need to think about inducing", and the next "how long do you have left?" Like I said, he's a really nice guy, but I won't be seeing him for a delivery again.

Posted on May 9th, 2017