Dr. Shane E Keller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shane E Keller?

Great Doctor! Caring, personable, easy to talk to, and efficient.

Dr. Keller has been my doctor for over 8 years now and I trust him completely. He listens and takes the time to go over your concerns and treatment. He is knowledgeable and up on new procedures and medications. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone that want a great doctor. Plus he is just a real nice guy.

Worst office staff!

Worst office staff ever!

Best Doc in Pflugerville!

Dr. Kellar is very pleasant and his nurse, Corina, is simply the best! I find that the best time to book an appointment is early in the morning before he gets really busy. Through no fault of his own, patients tend to come in late for scheduled appointments and it causes Dr. Kellar and his staff to fall behind. Other than that, I find Dr. Kellar to be very thorough, competent, empathetic and smart! My spouse and i are both in our 60's and Dr. Kellar is extremely patient and takes time to explain things in-depth.

Very professional and knowledgable.

First visit with him. He and his staff were absolutely professional. Spent a good amount of time with me and was very thorough. I have told my friends and colleagues about my experience and they are now looking to see him as well.

Front office staff rude. Communicated on behalf of doctor. Had a reoccurring issue. I was accused of only wanting drugs! I believe that would make me a drug addict, which I am not! Have had several appointments regarding the same thing, each time a new diagnosis was given along with pain medication. Never asked for the pain medication, I came to doctor trying to get well! Maybe he's a good doctor if it is a simple diagnosis but don't count on him to simply say "I should refer you to someone else." or for his staff to treat you with courtesy and dignity!

I cant say enough great things about this doctor

Dr. Keller takes his time and is so thorough and caring. He has an excellent bedside manner and answers all of your questions very thoroughly. He also takes the time to get to know his patients and He listens to your thoughts about what might be going on with your health and is willing to do new research.

Most Caring Doctor Ever!!!

Dr. Keller and his staff is very caring and spend time with you on every visit to make sure that you are taken care of and that all your questions are answered. He spends a great deal of time assessing your problems and never seams rushed. I will recommend him and his office to all my friends!!!

confused

although dr. keller carries a great bed side manor. he doesn't really take the nessessary steps to help you know and understand your problem. it's up to the patient to figure out exactly what the problem is and how to fix it.

GREAT DOCTOR - LOUSY STAFF

Dr. Keller provides great care, unfortunately his staff does not measure up to same standards. Receptionist and nurse are spiteful and have lousy attitude. Enough to make me want to leave and look for another Dr.

Very Caring and Professional

He is the most caring doctor I have been. He takes the time to listen to you, ask questions, shows interest and understanding about you problem. Very professional and assertative as well. My husband and I have been going there for the last 3 years and we absolutely trust him a 100%/

Dr. with wings

Dr. Keller is probably the most caring, compassionate, considerate, the list goes on, that I have ever met next to my OB. I hope that he will be around for years and years. God Bless You Dr. Keller