Shane Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Shane Bailey?

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. Bailey is a top notch Doctor who cares for his patients and explains what is going on.

teacher

Posted on September 5th, 2016

He was very personable! He was reassuring and made me feel very comfortable. The procedure was only 2.5 hours, i went home that night. I have had an awesome heart since!! Thank you Dr. Bailey!!! You have changed my life and given me a wonderful quality of life!!!

gave me back my life

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Bailey since 2009. He did several conversions and ablations but my A-fib would not get controlled until he gave me a pacemaker. I am about due for my first battery change and would not let anyone but Dr Bailey tend to my needs. He and his staff are amazing, courteous and attentive. I would recommend him to everyone with a heart problem. He will definitely be my only cardiologist for the remainder of my life.

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Dr. Bailey and his team treated me so well and they are very professional. His AF nurses are so kind and knowledable. St. Davids staff was wonderful. I feel that Dr. Bailey is the best.

Great heart care by exceptional folks

Posted on January 1st, 2016

We've been Dr. Shane Bailey's patient for over two years. He and all his staff always make us feel welcome, and exceptional healthcare providers, and appropriately address out heart-related ailments. We highly recommend him.

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Living with A-Fib has been a life altering experience for me and my husband. After one cardioversion and 3 ablations in one year I wasn't sure I would ever be my normal self. Dr. Bailey is very good at explaining the details of my condition and procedures. He is caring, compassionate and a good listener. I never felt rushed by him. While my condition is currently stable, I trust him to see me through this and that he will do everything necessary should I experience any more issues with my heart. I highly recommend Dr. Bailey and his medical team to anyone experiencing an A-Fib condition.

Extremely Knowledge

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr Bailey is extremeky knowledge and well trained. My surgery for tachycardia went very swiftly and he fixed my problem. He was also very through on my follow up visit. I no longer have to take drugs to control my heart rate.

Our angel!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr. Bailey first attended to me in the hospital when no one could move me. He went over my chart to quickly determine and access my needs. Within an housr and a half we were in surgery. Without Dr. Bailey stepping in I probably would not be here today! Thanks Dr. Bailey and we love you!!!!

Posted on October 13th, 2017