Dr. Shane Mangrum Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Shane Mangrum?

wonderful care

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I'm so appreciative of being able to work with Dr. Mangrum. Since my first visit with him and under his care, my back problems have improved significantly. I decided to do a stem cell injection after working with Dr. Mangrum for about one year. I am very happy that I made that decision. My pain has been reduced by a significant amount since the injection. Further, Dr. Mangrum's coaching on therapy has been very helpful.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Dr. Mangrum is very empathetic while delivering the highest caliber of medical care.

Best Doctor You've Every Seen (He happens to be a Physiatrist)

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Unbelievably patient friendly and caring. The experience is as though you are his only patient for the day. His skill is unparalleled.

Wonderul Service

Posted on February 8th, 2017

wonderful

Very kind and compassionate Dr.

Posted on January 17th, 2017

I have had several visits with Dr Mangrum. He spends a lot of time with me. His staff is very professional. I am very pleased with the care I have received.

Very kind and compassionate Dr.

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Dr Mangrums genuine heartfelt approach to treatment with total understanding of my dilemma, is what helped me more than I can say, he fixed up and got my spine to a pain level that is barely noticeable

well worth the visit

Posted on October 26th, 2015

the kind of thoughtful and thorough doctor who listens to the patient without pre-conceived notions and directs you to be best care he thinks you need and even able to tell you that you need surgery and that he cannot help you. It was a refreshing experience and even though he couldn't do anything for me he sent me to another professional who could.

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Dr. Mangrum is very courteous and professional. Explained to me the problems I had and options, cortisone shots then maybe surgery. I have since went to other doctors and therapists and have learned that a lot of my nerve like pain is really muscle due to the surgery I had. I have gotten amazing results through manual manipulation. I had a terrible time refilling presciptions so just went to the family practioner for a prescription.

Dr. Shane Mangrum

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Mangrum is a great doctor for those who are looking for alternatives to surgery. He is compasionate and spends time listening and working with you to find a suitable approach to your problem. The only negative I have is in the promptness of refilling prescriptions. I'm expecting that the fault lies with the office help. I found that making sure you call your pharmacist in within 7 working days of running out works best.

Posted on June 21st, 2010

You are the most considerate DR. I have. You realy care about me. Thank you so very much. You wonderful.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017