Dr. Shane Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shane Martin?

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Martin and his Nurse Assistant. However my experience with his office staff was horrible. Dr, Martin at my last visit told me that he would not be accepting my insurance after Jan1, 2018 (I require a knee replacement), but that to call the office and he would give me the names of a couple of doctors that do take medicare and whom he would recommend. I have now left 3 messages, no one ever called me back. One person who answered my call told me to call Medicare for a list of doctors!! I then ask if I could make an appointment to see Dr. Martin, thinking that would be the easiest way to get the information. She hung up on me!!

Refreshing!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I went to Dr. Martin for a partial knee replacement. He and his staff are punctual, efficient, considerate, and professional. Following my surgery, the knee was somewhat swollen, but I never experienced any down time. Great experience!!

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Thank you DR Martin for being the greatest. With out you I would have most likely lost a leg, but now because of you and your staff both knees have been replaced and I am fine. Life means all my activites including climbing rocks & mountains again . I have referred two of my other Doctors to you & they came back to me saying you are number 1 in their book also. Keep the good work up & I will keep referring you.

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Great knee doctor, was golfing 5 weeks after a partial knee replacement

Partial knee replacemnt

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Just had my Partial knee replacement yesterday. Dr Martin and his staff were excellent getting me so quick for surgery. The hospital staff were so nice and I would go there again, I will report again after my healing begins . Dr martin is so very nice. He made me feel at ease before the surgery Thank you

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Excellent!!

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Dr. Martin and his PA, Ally are the best!

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Hang with him he's amazing !! Great personality very expert !!

Posted on June 16th, 2016

He's the partial knee replacement pro!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Professional, knowlageable, caring, respects patient time by being on time, one of the best physicians I've ever seen.

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I recently had a total knee replacement. Dr Martin, his PA Alissa, his medical assistant Amy have all been wonderful, as have the home PT, outpatient PT and everybody else I have dealt with. I am no longer having the constant pain that I dealt with for years before the surgery. I am still in the recovery process but it is getting better every day and I couldn't be happier with Dr Martin. He has taken excellent care of me.

I was so impressed!

Posted on August 13th, 2014

My family doctor recommended that I go see Dr. Martin with regards to my needing a partial knee replacement. I am not very good with seeing doctors, and my family doctor can verify that. Dr Martin's staff immediately put me at ease when I walked into his Scottsdale office. I was greet with such warmth; they must have sensed how nervous I was. My wait was a touch long, nothing out of the ordinary.....anyone who seems shocked that they had to wait nearly 30 minutes to see a doctor has obviously never been to a doctor a day in his or her life.....we always wait and that's ok because they are fielding questions form other patients before us.....much like Dr. Martin did for me. I asked tons of questions, and he tried as best he could to answer them all without making me feel like I was taking up too much of his time. I really appreciated that about him! He is incredibly knowledgeable and an amazing surgeon. My surgery went of without a hitch and my recovery was lightning fast....something many of my friends who went to others surgeons cannot brag about. I am finally able to get back to hitting the trails with my bike! I would tell everyone to go see Dr. Martin if they want an intelligent and caring doctor to work on them. I told my family doctor about my experience and hopefully he will send all of his patients to Dr. Martin.