Dr. Shane M Patterson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Shane M Patterson?

BAD DOCTOR...

Do NOT go to this doctor...misdiagnosis is what he does. Always get a second opinion if you are one saying he's great. He would get a zero if possible..

Good Doctor that listens...

I saw Dr. Patterson upon the recommendation of a friend. I liked his demeanor right away because he felt genuinely interested in my health. While asking a lot of questions during our first visit he noticed how my legs appeared swollen before I had a chance to tell him about them. He made a change to my high blood pressure medication and by the time I came back for my physical the swelling had gone away. Its not a miracle, but I had asked my former doctor a few times why my legs were swollen and I was just given "Lasix" each time.

I am fully disabled and in all my 53 years of life he is by far the only DR i can say. I am more depressed when leaving his office then when entering. Bedside manner he doesn't have it plus the insult nature is so bad.

Find another doctor..

Do NOT trust this doctor...whatever he tells you is wrong with you...run, don't walk, for another opinion...he is not educated at a US medical school should be the first red flag..BAD...

Would not recommend him.

I saw Dr. Patterson on an emergency visit, and also needed a new PCP. I've had diverticulosis for the past 5 years. His greeting to me when he entered the room was cold and unfriendly. He asked me how I got an appointment, and told me his practice was closed, you would assume that he would know his staff had given me the appointment,(I had seen a GYN in his practice who was great) so I was on their system. He did give me an Rx. for diverticulitis, but he only gave me 5 days worth of medication when the treatment is for 10 days of Cipro, along with an antifungal. I wouldn't recommend this Doctor to anyone.... I asked if he could refill my B.P. med since I was running low, he refused to fill my Rx., and told me to contact my GYN, in his office to refill it.

Good Dr.

Dr. Patterson isn't warm and fuzzy but he is polite and professional. He's direct and honest and expects you to take responsibility for your health. If you want a Dr. who's gonna tell you what you want to hear - go elsewhere, but if you want a Dr. to tell you the truth and invest in your healthcare then Dr. Patterson is the one for you.

Patient

I am very happy with Patterson.

stay away

abrupt, pushy and uncaring. bedside manner is horrible. stay away if you can.

Pateint

I found this doctor in the phone book and he was taking new pateints as i was new to the area..He gave me a full physical to where i felt it was uncomfortable for me..I felt he was to touchy feely with me and asking questions that didn't relate to my medical problem....He seems to be a nice guy but to be an odd person..If ur considering a full physical i would not recomend him at all..

Dr. Patterson and all of his staff have the perfectcombination of friendliness and professionalism. They are all super.