Dr. Shankar Das Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shankar Das?

Mother

I love Dr Das, she has taken such good care of me throughout 2 difficult pregnancies and always takes the time I need. She's a busy woman but has always cone through for me.

Exceptional!

Dr. Das is, BY FAR, the kindest, most thorough and smartest doctor I have ever seen. If he moves anywhere far, I'm moving with him! Outstanding!

Incredible

I have been searching for a caring doctor for the past 5 years. I had no luck. I had a back injury a few weeks ago and had to go to an immediate care office nearby my home. I was lucky enough to be seen by doctor Das. He was absolutely wonderful! Very caring. He took his time with me, made a diagnosis and prescribed medicines that helped immensely. In addition, he also ordered further tests to rule out any more serious conditions. I also have a weight issue. Although he addressed it, he was not mean or judgmental about it, as most doctors I've seen are. His office called ME for a follow up and I cannot wait to see him again! Wonderful experience. I didn't know doctors like him existed anymore.

Where are you now Doctor Das.

Dr. Das is wonderful

He is a caring and diligent physician. You will probably never come across a doctor that is empathetic to your issues.