Dr. Shankar P Iyer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shankar P Iyer?

caring doctor you can trust,

Out patient

Staff and Doctor very easy to talk and very efficient. The Doctor and PA explained each step and made me feel very secure and comfortable.I felt I was in very capable hands.

Trying to save the next patient

My family as well as leading Doctors in Colorectal Surgery Specialists feel that if Dr. Iyer treated my father's stage 1 colorectal cancer more aggressively, back in 2004, he would still be alive right now. He had to self cath himself ever since Dr. Iyer performed Dad's first surgery due to the damage done to his bladder. I hope he will not let this happen to other patients. My Father was a strong man who should still be alive today had Dr. Iyer been more agressive with his post-surgery plan.Thank you on behalf of my sisters and most of all my Mom who's life will never be the same. He was her true soul mate.

Dr. Shankar P Iyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.