Dr. Shankar Lakshman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shankar Lakshman?

Cindy

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I was nervous about having the tummy tuck. After talking to Dr. Lakshman ,he immediately clear up all my concerns and put me at ease. I needed very little down time to heal. Now months later I'm loving my results. Thank you Dr. Lakshman for making it a great experience for me .

First cosmetic surgery!

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Dr. Lakshman is a true professional. This was my first experience with cosmetic surgery and he was patient, warm and thorough with what was going to happen. I am beyond ecstatic with my results and will definitely go back only to him for any further treatments. He has changed my life! His office staff is also the best and I can't thank them enough for making me feel special.

Mini TT

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Got a mini TT sugury went excellent minimal to no scar......

Posted on February 13th, 2015

He is the greatest in injectibles.

Botox treatment

Posted on June 11th, 2014

Just had my very first Botox injections. I was extremely nervous and am deathly afraid of needles. Dr. Lakshman put my fear at ease by explaining that they use the thinnest needles possible imported from Japan. It must have been really thin because I barely felt a thing. The procedure was less painful than a facial extraction!!!

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Lakshman. He performed a tendon transfer on my hand a few years ago with great results. I have 100% normal use of my hand again and I didn’t think that would be possible. I was so impressed with his work that I considered no one else for cosmetic work I had done last year. Again, I couldn’t be happier with the results. Not only is Dr. Lakshman a gifted surgeon, he also takes as much time as needed to go over all aspects of the procedures and answer questions. I felt that I was well prepared for the aftermaths of both surgeries. His wife, Dr. Frenchman, is also a great doctor who quickly develops a good rapport with her patients. Together, they are a Dream Team!

Thumb surgery

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I had surgery on my left thumb due to arthritis and I am so pleased with the outcome. I no longer have the daily pain and swelling on the thumb. Dr. Lakshman is a great surgeon. He explained the procedure in detail to me. He made me feel very comfortable. He is a very caring doctor. I would recommend this surgery to anyone who is suffering with this condition. No one should have to suffer . I will be honest,the recovery time is lengthy and therapy is required. But it is worth it. If anyone is looking into having this surgery, I would go see dr. Lakshman. He is great at what he does. I wish I would have known about this kind of surgery a year ago !

Facial work

Posted on September 26th, 2013

The procedure was handled very professionally The doctor had me stay overnight at the Verdugo hills hospital and that worked out very well the staff was fantastic. I am very happy how the doctor took care of me he did a great job I have had many compliments . Most people do not know I have had anything done most just feel I look rested.. I highly recommend this doctor for any cosmetic work . The doctor did a thorough job of explaining step by step the procedure and what I should expect prior and post op. .

Best Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Breaking my wrist and needing surgery wasn't the best news I have been told, but the procedure that Dr. Lakshman performed went better than I expected. I thought my hand would never be the same (motion, strength, etc) but it feels stronger than before. He is an excellent surgeon that has patience with his patients. I came in with a lot of questions and believe me it would have driven you crazy, but he took the time and answered every question. He also took the time to explain everything he would preform with details. I would definitely recommend a friends, family, and anyone who needs to have surgery to see Dr. Lakshman. If I break another bone or need surgery, I would definitely see Dr. Lakshman again. Also, after having the surgery, my hand does not hurt or do i have any drawbacks from surgery. I returned to my normal schedule of crazy adventures. Lets hope I don't break another bone! Overall, excellent surgeon! No pain, no scar, and full movement.

Highly recommended

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I took my son for a torn tendon in his hand. Dr. Lachman was very informative and explained what we needed done and why. My 15 year old was very at ease with him. My son had over 40 stitches on his hand and he doesn't have a scar. Office girl were also great to work with.

Teacher

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Last summer (2012) Dr. Lakshman re-fit the joint of my left thumb because of painful osteoarthritis. Before the surgery, he explained the procedure both verbally and through a picture he had drawn. A year later, I have no pain in my left thumb and am re-building my strength. This summer (2013) Dr. Lakshman performed the same surgery on my right thumb. Today I start Occupational Therapy and am ecstatic with my results thus far. (No joint pain) Dr. Lakshman has a peaceful air about him perhaps because of his professionalism and courteousness. This peacefulness is evident in his office and in the hospital. Several nurses made the comment, "Oh, he's a very good surgeon. I like to work with him." Good words before I go under... everybody's happy. I never thought I would write a glowing review of a doctor, but Dr. Lakshman deserves praise! I would highly recommend him as a hand surgeon.!

Breast Reduction - 100% satisfied; Hand Surgery - 100% satisfied

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Dr. Lakshman performed my breast reduction surgery 11 weeks ago. He removed 3000 grams of tissue (6.6 lbs!), reducing my bra size from a J to a D cup. My back pain is gone and I look and feel great. Dr. Lakshman had a plan A and a plan B, plan A being the ideal scenario -- moving my nipples up without detaching them from the nerves and using no drains. He accomplished plan A. Yes, he is the kind of perfectionist you want doing your surgery. I have had zero complications, have retained all sensation, and have healed quickly. And he has monitored my progress at every step. His staff are great, and when I am there, I always feel that they have all the time in the world for me. I was sold on Dr, Lakshman when he performed (flawless) hand surgery on me a year ago, and all of the nurses at the hospital gushed about what a great surgeon he is. In my experience, nurses keep their mouths shut when the opposite is true. They were right. I recommend this physician without reservation for both hand surgery and breast reduction surgery.