Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shanna M Combs
Dr. Shanna M Combs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Combs is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Combs has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shanna M Combs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shanna M Combs has the following 15 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Shanna M Combs has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shanna M Combs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I love this doctor! She is amazig, my second daughter was delivered by her and i can guarantee i will continue to keep her as my ob. I was comfortable with every visit, she makes you smile everytime she enters the room and has a great personality. If she ever moves to another location im definetly going where she is, i always recommend her if anyone is looking for a doc, team doctor shanna combs!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Combs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Shanna M Combs accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shanna M Combs in this video.
Dr. Shanna M Combs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.