13 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Shanna Patterson?

Dr. Patterson doesn't listen to you. She dismissed my tale her computer data about my prescriptions was outdated even though she had access to my pharmacy's data base. He diagnosis was based on a computer created code that basically meant nothing. I went to her for severe pain no expecting it to necessarily fall within her purvue but she dismissed me completely. She sent me for spinal x-rays when she had access to recent MRI's of my spine that showed damage and I was perplexed as to why I had to do this and waste my HMO's money for stuff that was available in greater detail. She sent me for extensive blood tests that I did not necessarily think would show anything but I wanted them for my files. When I asked her on my very brief follow-up if they were normal she told me they all were. I asked me if she had sent them on to my primary and she said she would make sure he got them. Then I got a call that she had been mistaken she had never gotten them (neither has my primary even though I specified that Quest send them on to him as I have other doctors to see who will want current blood tests.) She hadn't even cared enough about me to look down as she told me my blood tests were normal to see that these were old tests and not as complete as the ones she had requested. I left completely disgusted with a diagnosis of take 1 enteric aspirin per day and 3 colace when I have a well documented history of excruciating nerve pain and spasms. He receptionist told me they would call me when they got the blood tests and I have heard nothing more than 6 weeks later and never want to see her or her office again.

Dr. Shanna Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Shanna Patterson Is this you?