Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon P Adams MD
Dr. Shannon P Adams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Shannon P Adams has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Shannon P Adams has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
14 Years Experience
Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Shannon P Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shannon P Adams's office for more information.
620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth, VA : (757) 953-5000
Locations & DirectionsNAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH, 620 John Paul Jones Cir, Portsmouth, VA
Dr. Shannon P Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portsmouth, VA.