Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon L Bailey
Dr. Shannon L Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silverdale, WA, with another office in Kirkland, WA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Bailey has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Shannon L Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Most terrible experience I have ever had in my life. Shannon Bailey unfortunately delivered my 5th child. She has NO bedside mannor. She was rude, vulgar, and made myself, my wife, and every nurse in the room uncomfortable. Our baby was perfectly healthy. We were discharged 48 hours after birth. Other staff members were great, but this doctor managed to ruin our delivery all by herself. Shannon Bailey should not be a doctor. I plan to file complaints with every state review board imaginable.
Dr. Bailey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Uniiversity Of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Shannon L Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shannon L Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silverdale, WA.