Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon M Barillare
Dr. Shannon M Barillare, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canfield, OH, with another office in Youngstown, OH. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Barillare is affiliated with St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital. Dr. Barillare has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Shannon M Barillare has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 44
My family has been seeing Dr. Barillare for many years. She is everything you would want in a family doctor. We all want to feel like our doctor genuinely cares about our well being, and she does! Her care and concern are evident each time we have an appointment. We never wait long to be seen, and never feel rushed.
Avoid this doctor very unprofessional and the staff looks like they were hired in a bar. a true Hen House. It took 3 weeks to book an appointment with a specialist for a chronic injury I have. They all want to know your private business its like high school not professional at all. There is no bedside manner at all - never followed up after visits
SHE HAS BEEN A OK DOCTOR BUT SHE IS CLOSED MINDED WHEN IT COMES TO SOME THING NEW,I USED MEDICAL WEED FOR MY PAIN CUZ I MOVED TO OHIO FROM MICHIGAN AND THEY HAD THAT THERE AND SHE WILL NOT EVEN LOOK INTO WHY I USE IT SAYS ITS A DRUG............ AND THEN WANTS TO GIVE ME PILLS THAT WILL HOOK ME? WEED IN A NON ADDICITIVE AND ON TOP OF THAT MY WIFE WAS OFF FOR 2 WEEK DUE TO HER BACK BEING OUT ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS FILL OUT A FORM 10 MINS OF WORK THEN FAX IT WELL NOW WE ARE IN THE HOLE WITH ARE BANK CUZ WE DIDNT GET OUR SICK LEAVE CHECK CAUSE OF HER AND NOW WE HAVE 3 KIDS WITH OUT FOOD AND MY WIFE HAS NO GAS FOR WORK!!! YOU THINK SHE WILL GIVE US THE 100 DOLLARS IN BOUNCE FEES DUE TO HER SCREW UP? NOPE I BET WE ONLY GET A IM SRY! NO HEART AND COMPASSION YOU BECOME A DOCTOR CAUSE YOU HAVE COMPASSION FOR YOUR PEOPLE ANY MORE I THINK SHE IS OUT FOR THE PAY CHECK AND NOT THE PEOPLE! THIS IS WHY I DONT HAVE TRUST FOR DOCTORS ANYMORE! THEY ARE OUT FOR THE MONEY AND PUT U ON PILLS YOU DONT NEED IN LIFE INSTED OF DOING ALL NATURAL WAYS THEY WOULD RATHER USE US AS GINIPIGS WELL IM NOT A LAB RAT! WITH THAT SAID I WOULD REALLY WATCH OUT PEOPLE I WILL NOT BE SEEING HER ANYMORE. I DONT KNOW ABOUT MY WIFE AND KIDS BUT I CANT SIT HERE AFTER SHE SCREWED US LIKE SHE DID!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Barillare is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Shannon M Barillare accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shannon M Barillare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canfield, OH.