Dr. Shannon Barillare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Barillare?

Awesome Family Doctor!

Posted on July 5th, 2017

My family has been seeing Dr. Barillare for many years. She is everything you would want in a family doctor. We all want to feel like our doctor genuinely cares about our well being, and she does! Her care and concern are evident each time we have an appointment. We never wait long to be seen, and never feel rushed.

Avoid this doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Avoid this doctor very unprofessional and the staff looks like they were hired in a bar. a true Hen House. It took 3 weeks to book an appointment with a specialist for a chronic injury I have. They all want to know your private business its like high school not professional at all. There is no bedside manner at all - never followed up after visits

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I love Dr. B. She always spend quality time with me going over any problems or concerns I may be having. discusses all options helping me to making an informed decision regarding my healthcare. She "ROCKS"!! !

Posted on July 7th, 2015

She is the best, she listens, she cares! I could not ask for a better PCP. Highly recommend Dr. Barillare.

LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO US

Posted on August 30th, 2013

SHE HAS BEEN A OK DOCTOR BUT SHE IS CLOSED MINDED WHEN IT COMES TO SOME THING NEW,I USED MEDICAL WEED FOR MY PAIN CUZ I MOVED TO OHIO FROM MICHIGAN AND THEY HAD THAT THERE AND SHE WILL NOT EVEN LOOK INTO WHY I USE IT SAYS ITS A DRUG............ AND THEN WANTS TO GIVE ME PILLS THAT WILL HOOK ME? WEED IN A NON ADDICITIVE AND ON TOP OF THAT MY WIFE WAS OFF FOR 2 WEEK DUE TO HER BACK BEING OUT ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS FILL OUT A FORM 10 MINS OF WORK THEN FAX IT WELL NOW WE ARE IN THE HOLE WITH ARE BANK CUZ WE DIDNT GET OUR SICK LEAVE CHECK CAUSE OF HER AND NOW WE HAVE 3 KIDS WITH OUT FOOD AND MY WIFE HAS NO GAS FOR WORK!!! YOU THINK SHE WILL GIVE US THE 100 DOLLARS IN BOUNCE FEES DUE TO HER SCREW UP? NOPE I BET WE ONLY GET A IM SRY! NO HEART AND COMPASSION YOU BECOME A DOCTOR CAUSE YOU HAVE COMPASSION FOR YOUR PEOPLE ANY MORE I THINK SHE IS OUT FOR THE PAY CHECK AND NOT THE PEOPLE! THIS IS WHY I DONT HAVE TRUST FOR DOCTORS ANYMORE! THEY ARE OUT FOR THE MONEY AND PUT U ON PILLS YOU DONT NEED IN LIFE INSTED OF DOING ALL NATURAL WAYS THEY WOULD RATHER USE US AS GINIPIGS WELL IM NOT A LAB RAT! WITH THAT SAID I WOULD REALLY WATCH OUT PEOPLE I WILL NOT BE SEEING HER ANYMORE. I DONT KNOW ABOUT MY WIFE AND KIDS BUT I CANT SIT HERE AFTER SHE SCREWED US LIKE SHE DID!

Patients Beware

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

This doctor is the most unprofessional, uncaring physician I have ever encountered. Dr. Barillare lacks empathy, bedside manner and general concern for the overall well-being of her patients. It may be due to her age, but whatever the reason, her close-minded views of the world combined with blatant ignorance with regard to current events in medical science cause me to fear returning to her practice.

Professional treatment with true compassion

Posted on September 25th, 2011

I have had many doctors in the Youngstown area over my lifetime and Dr. Barillare is by far the most compassionate and caring of anyone I have seen. She will search until she has a conclusive diagnosis. I am so pleased that I was referred to her at the beginning of her practice. The staff also makes it easier to go to the doctor's office with their friendly, professional attitudes. I won't go anywhere else now.

Posted on May 11th, 2011

she is the kindest, most compassionate doctor that I have ever been to! I am so glad that I found her over a year ago. I have recommended many friends to her and they feel the same way!!

Best Dr. in Youngstown

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I am so glad that she is the Dr. for me and my famly

Posted on March 5th, 2009

She is wonderful. Takes her time with you. Answers all questions, makes sure you understand what is going on and if you need any medications to understand what side effects occur, dosage, everything. Easily got ahold of, answers her own sick calls, wonderful staff!!!!

Posted on November 12th, 2017