Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shannon K Bentley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shannon K Bentley has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
Dr. Shannon K Bentley has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Shannon K Bentley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I would recommend going elsewhere for prenatal care. She was over 25 min late showing up for an appt, as her nurse said she was still at lunch. I was asked to see a male student to which I stated I did not feel comfortable. I was then told she was indeed there the entire time. Another 5-10 minites later she arrived, but seemed perturbed that I did not want a male student for my first appt! She went on to tell me "how we do things here" that I would have to see male students for pelvic exams....or that I could go elsewhere. Needless to say it was an awful experience and I will going elsewhere.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bentley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWvu Medical Office Building, 203 E 4th Ave, Ranson, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shannon K Bentley in this video.
Dr. Shannon K Bentley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ranson, WV.