Dr. Shannon K Bentley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon K Bentley?

There are not enough words to express how wonderful a doctor she is. Absolutely adore her.

Fantastic Doctor

Have had Dr. Bentley as my PCP for about 6 years, and she has been fantastic! She takes the time to listen to your concerns and if necessary makes prompt referrals to other specialists.

I would recommend going elsewhere for prenatal care. She was over 25 min late showing up for an appt, as her nurse said she was still at lunch. I was asked to see a male student to which I stated I did not feel comfortable. I was then told she was indeed there the entire time. Another 5-10 minites later she arrived, but seemed perturbed that I did not want a male student for my first appt! She went on to tell me "how we do things here" that I would have to see male students for pelvic exams....or that I could go elsewhere. Needless to say it was an awful experience and I will going elsewhere.

I have had Dr. Bentley for about 7 yrs now. She is awesome! Would not have any other Obgyn!!!