Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shannon M Berry has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shannon M Berry has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shannon M Berry has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Shannon M Berry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Barry has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable and professional. However, her receptionists are terrible. After I had been in the ER with a possible kidney infection, I called to schedule a follow up appointment with Dr. Barry because my symptoms were worsening. The receptionist sighed and told me that it didn't sound like I really needed to see a doctor. Not sure why she is giving medical advise...She acted like I was bothering them by even calling. I tried to ask more questions, but she blew me off and hung up the phone. Later, I called back and spoke to someone else who got me an appointment with the nurse practitioner. They did some tests, and when I called to check on the results, I got the same rude receptionist who sighed some more and refused to answer my questions. I really like Dr. Barry, but I am switching doctors because of her difficult staff. I don't think a patient should ever have to convince a receptionist that she needs medical attention.
I have been a patient for over 8 years and the care has gone down tremendously. 3 weeks to get an appointment or heaven forbid you fall on hard times. I have always carried health insurance but fell on hard times and no longer have coverage. This doctor actually told me to go to the health department and she no longer wanted to be my doctor. I was humiliated and treated like white trash. Never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Shannon M Berry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFallon & Berry MDs, 295 Posada Ln Ste D, Templeton, CA
Dr. Shannon M Berry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Templeton, CA.