Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shannon L Carr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 5
She was my Dr in maine. Delivered my first child and shortly after moved out of state. I'm pregnant with baby #2 and googled her name in hopes she came back. No such luck. She stood by my pregnancy night's and weekends. I was high risk and she wanted to assure a healthy baby. I will never find another doctor this dedicated.
18 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Shannon L Carr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shannon L Carr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.