Dr. Shannon Deshazo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Deshazo?

Great doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Great doctor with a great staff!

Great doctor.

Posted on January 19th, 2017

She takes the time to listen to you and never makes you feel rushed. Seems genuinely concerned about your health. Both my husbanf and I go To her and trust her.

terrible service

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Wait time was almost 1 hour for sick visit. Waited some more once in exam room. Staff was just OK. Dr. has no personality. Poor staff and dr communication.

Excellent Dr. staff need retraining on customer service and ettiquette

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

The front office staff are either unqualified or have no interest in what they are doing. I will certainly visit with Dr. DeShazo again, because she's a great doctor with an appealing personality. I hope the front office staff is/are retrained or replaced.

Good Dr , Worst support staff

Posted on April 18th, 2014

Really horrible Nurse and support staff. They do not care about patient and never get back on time . I hope the Dr take some action and get quality staff instead

Highly recommends!

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I have never felt rushed during an office visit with Dr. DeShazo. Every time I have seen Dr. DeShazo, whether routinely or for immediate care, she ha ...

*Highly Recommend!!*

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Every time I have seen Dr. DeShazo, whether routinely or for immediate care, she has seen me in a timely manner. All of her staff is professional and friendly. In the visits, Dr. DeShazo listens to all concerns, provides a correct diagnosis, and prescribes appropriate treatment (to include follow up instructions). I have never felt rushed through during an office visit, and I appreciate her time, care, and concern that she takes with me as a patient.

Incompetent

Posted on March 4th, 2013

First, her front office is rude, lazy and uncaring. Deshazo is equally lazy, apathetic and uncaring. I will not refer to her as (doctor) because to me she is not skilled enough to deserve that title. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Medicine is defiantly not her calling.

Posted on May 4th, 2012

The Doctor herself is great her front office dig bats they dont know nor care.The one girl at the desk seem like she was on drugs her self.If you can get past the desk you will like the Doctor.

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

the wait time is seriously out of whack. Plus, I was told I would not be charged $35 copay for a series of injections then I was. I was quite disappointed in the aspect of her care. She is, however, a kind and professional doctor.

Exelent Doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I have had no problems with Shannon, nor her staff. The staff has helped me a couple times, even when I walked in with paperwork (for meds) and were always prompt and helpfull.Saw her just before she went on Maternity, and then less than a month later! Quite dedicated.

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I have nothing but good to say about this doctor. The disgruntled patient who wrote the poor reviews is being unfair, in my opinion. Dr. Deshazo took time to understand what I was feeling and kept working with me until I was satisfied. I find her to be very competent and focused.