Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon Finch
Dr. Shannon Finch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, VA, with other offices in Abingdon, VA and Bristol, TN (and 4 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Finch is affiliated with WELLMONT BRISTOL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, Lonesome Pine Hospital and Holston Valley Medical Center. Dr. Finch has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Shannon Finch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shannon Finch has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Shannon Finch has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Finch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
WELLMONT BRISTOL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Lonesome Pine Hospital
Holston Valley Medical Center
Mountain State Health Alliance
Bristol Regional Med Ctr
19 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shannon Finch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, VA.