- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon G Caspersen MD
Dr. Shannon G Caspersen, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Shannon G Caspersen has 2 locations
Dr. Shannon G Caspersen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shannon G Caspersen has the following 9 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Shannon G Caspersen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Shannon G Caspersen
Dr. Caspersen graduated from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2009. She works in New York, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Caspersen is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center.