- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon W Hayes MD
Dr. Shannon W Hayes, MD is a doctor primarily located in Denison, TX, with another office in Denison, TX. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Shannon W Hayes has 2 locations
Dr. Shannon W Hayes has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shannon W Hayes has the following 8 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Dr. Shannon W Hayes Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5012 S US Highway 75 Ste 300 Denison , TX : (903) 416-6010
- 5012 S US Highway 75 Ste 300 Denison , TX 75020
More about Dr. Shannon W Hayes
Dr. Hayes works in Denison, TX and 1 other location and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Texoma Medical Center.