Dr. Shannon Howe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Howe?

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I found Dr. Howe professional and extremely easy to talk to. She listened to my concerns. She spent time explaining my diagnosis, treatment plan, need for follow-up etc.. She called me at home with my test results. That has never happened with any of my other doctors- unless I had something drastically wrong! She also called to see how I was doing after a cortisone injection. Again, that never has happened with other physicians. Overall I feel Dr. Howe cares about her patients and tries to make them as comfortable as possible. As far as the waiting time, I have experienced that everywhere I go and even longer wait times. I feel like it was worth the wait because Dr. Howe never makes me feel rushed once I’m in the room with her. As for ease of appointments, there was a delay for the initial visit appointment but since then the office has tried to accommodate my needs if possible. In my opinion, I think Dr. Howe is terrific and we need more doctors like her. Ones that care!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Dr. Howe is a wonderful Doctor. She spends time explaining things to you in a manner that is understandable. She makes you feel like she has all day to talk to you. You don't feel rushed so that she can go to her next patient

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Great doctor! She cares and she listens.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Very caring towards how I feel and what my concerns are. Wait time isn't too bad, everyone gets the same amount of time spent. Cal backs are usually same day, but most doctor offices are 72hr call back, which is also met. I think everyone that leaves harsh reviews forgets that there are other patients as well, but the wait time for things aren't too bad. She's a great doctor.

Dr. Shannon Howe

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Shannon Howe is a Rheumatologist and has been my physician for the last 20 years. Dr. Howe is very through and patient in listening to her patients concerns and needs. She is very attentive and kind. She is a professional at all times. She will not perform or prescribe undue test and/or medications. She is a great motivator with the need of the patients coming first.

Posted on December 28th, 2014

She is a good listener, with a respectful attitude towards me. She is bright with out condensation. I am very happy with her care. I think we have a good therapeutic relationship. She is very careful about using pain meds and I feel she in no way contributes to a drug addiction in her patients. Her medical assistant is friendly and professional. Very good at returning calls.

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr. Howe has been great with me and very proactive in keeping tract of my medical problems. Very informative. Best Doctor I have been to in a while. I have been her patient for alt least 9 years.

I would recommend her to all family and friends

Posted on October 30th, 2012

Although, I need to wait 15 to 20 minutes to be seen by Dr. Howe, she always spends quite a bit of time with me, (usually at least 30 minutes) and is very thorough. She discusses treatment options with me and respects my feedback.She is compassionate and caring.I read the review by the patient who referred to Dr. Howe as rude and having an ego and I couldn't believe the patient was speaking of the same Dr. Howe I've been seeing for over 6 years now.She is one of the only doctors who will promptly phone me with test results as soon as she gets them and discuss them over the phone with me rather than charging me for another office visit.

Caring Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2012

One of the most patient and understanding doctors I have met. Very thorough and professional yet easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Howe.

WORST Bedside Manner EVER!!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2012

This Dr. has the WORST beside manner I have EVER seen in a Dr. She is absolutley RUDE,shows ZERO COMPASSION! I was just appalled at her behavior and tone of voice as to how she spoke to me, like she is GOD, she has a HUGE EGO to go along with all that rudeness. I vowed when I finished my appointment with her that I would do whatever it takes evenn if I had to pay out of my pocket, I would NEVER go back to her again and would find another Rheumologist to take care of my conditions. I dont know WHO she thinks she is...but she needs to tone down that ego a bit and LEARN that if it werent FOR her PATIENTS she wouldnt have a job and that she is NOT GOD! STAY away from this Dr. if at all possible unless you like being ABUSED by your Dr's!!!!!

Professional, compassionate, thorough.

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

I was very impressed with both visits with.Dr. Howe. She was extremely thorough & personable, easy to talk with, very kind yet professional & made a solid, accurate diagnosis, recommended treatment & medications which are helping enormously. I highly recommend Dr. Howe!

Excellent physician

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Thorough, compassionate - hard to find in a subspecialist. Highly recommended.Difficult to arrange first visit. Follow up visits no problem.