Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shannon R Sutherland has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 13
very frustrated at seeing ppl not give honest ratings! been at the office for 10yrs and the doctors are WONDERFUL! best doctors i've ever seen, wish they could be my family physician! as far as a wait time...yea, that stinks, at times, but its b/c they care and if i've felt like i really need to be seen, i'm squeezed in....thats caring! so yea, we'll have a little wait time. i'd take that anyday over terrible docs! LOVE dr's lucente and markwood.
The staff at Dr. Lucente's office is very unprofessional and rude. The staff alone makes me not want to ever go back to the office again. Even when calling the office to schedule an oppointment I have never been treated very nicely. I have even heard Dr. Lucente talk outside of my room about me as a patient saying it is basically a waste of time to see me for what I was there for. I was very upset about how I was treated at my last oppointment and would not recommend her or her office to anyone. I feel that ever patient should be treated with respect and any concerns they have should be treated with importance even if they dont seem to be to the staff!
Dr. Sutherland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Shannon R Sutherland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRivercrest Ob/Gyn, 1103 Village Square Dr Ste 101, Perrysburg, OH
Dr. Shannon R Sutherland is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Perrysburg, OH.