Shannon McCallie Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Shannon McCallie?

Highly Recommend Dr. Shannon McCallie

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. McCallie, her nurse practioner, Dana Sweitzer and the entire staff are very caring and professional. Each person that I interacted with including the lab tech, were pleasant and showed a positive attitude. I appreciate the schedulers helping me get an appointment same day I called when I needed one.

DR.MCCALLIE ALWAYS PLEASANT AND SO IS STAFF ALWAYS A GOOD VISIT

Posted on January 28th, 2017

HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 11 YEARS ALWAYS GOOD

Posted on January 6th, 2017

the very best

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Dr Mcallie is a wonderful doctor who doesn't guess a diagnosis. She gets to the bottom of the problem. I highly recommend her and have been going to her for years.

Excellence in Care

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. McCallie. She believes in excellence in care. I always feel like I am the most important person to her when I am there. I can talk to her about anything.

Doctor's Response

Couldn't ask for a better MD.

Posted on October 19th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. McCallie for a long time; almost since she began her practice. She is very thorough, listens well, is kind, and has seen me and treated me through all kinds of disease processes. She is honest, and when she feels you need a referral to someone else, she does it. I highly recommend her!

Posted on August 7th, 2016

I have been going here for over 10 years and would recommend them everyday! I have had numerous surgeries and she has always puts me with reputable doctors and surgeons!

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

There was actually no wait time since I was brought back immediately. There was no need to follow up, so I didn't rate it.

Outstanding

Posted on June 21st, 2016

This office is exception in all respects. Our Family all go to see these care givers. They all go above and beyond for their patients. We have been using Dr. McCallie and staff for years. Wonderful attitudes from front desk to exit!

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Dr. Shannon McCallie and her staff at Partridge Medical Center are prompt and at the same time thorough. She ask the right questions, listens , and looks at you while talking to you.

None better

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr McCallie and her staff. I have been going to her for about 10 years. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. She listens and she cares. I don't feel like I am on an assembly line.

Awesome!

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Thank you for the positive and caring attitude the staff and Dr. McCallie showed me on my first visit. Dr. McCallie was professional and very interested in my needs as a patient. I appreciate the quick response getting me in for appt and then getting tests ran and results. Caring is how I felt after my first visit, appreciate it very much.