Dr. Shannon E Mccants Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon E Mccants?

It took 3 weeks for me to hear back from the nurse not the Dr regarding my lab results. I had to call and try and get the info and the nurse finally got back with me a week later.

You'll love her...

Dr. McCants has delivered our two children and will deliver the third. She's awesome and listens well to my sometimes slightly neurotic concerns. She allowed me to go past my due date with lots of monitoring and gave me every chance in the world to deliver vaginally during an extremely long labor when many providers would have pushed for surgery. She always kept the baby's health as top priority. And she's super sweet.

I have had a great experience with Dr. McCants so far. She always has been caring and takes time to listen to my concerns and questions and is very patient in answering them. I feel very much at ease with her.

DANGER!!!! ALERT DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!! BE AWARE

Never I REPEAT NEVER see this NEW DOCTOR.How she passed through medical school I have no idea.DO NOT LET HER DELIVER YOUR BABY!!! THIS IS A WARNING GO TO SOMEONE THAT HAS EXPERIENCE. She is the worse doctor I have ever came in contact with. If you are willing to risk your life or the life of your baby then take the chance with this incompetent,negligent, awful so called doctor... If you are willing to chance the life of you and your baby go right ahead! BUT PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A REAL WARNING SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING IN THE DELIVERY ROOM... I would share my story there is not enough room to let you know everything that she did wrong! Just know she risked our lives and I wanted to let everyone know what kind of Doctor she is!!!

Greatest Doctor I Ever Had!!

I suffer from PCOS and PMDD and from the age of thirteen was given no hope to ever have a child of my own. She was the only Dr to ever look me in the eye and say " you can have a baby" and now we are!!! I am 36 years old and 23 weeks pregnant with a strong healthy baby boy!! I owe it all to my doctor, the first one to ever give me hope and it has changed my whole life! I would recommend her to anyone. She is very sincere and down to earth and never made me feel uneasy through the whole process. Now we are looking forward to doing it again!!