Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon Mcdonald
Dr. Shannon Mcdonald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with another office in Redwood City, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated with KP Redwood City Medical Center, Redwood City Medical Center and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond. She speaks English.
Dr. Shannon Mcdonald has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
KP Redwood City Medical Center
Redwood City Medical Center
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
20 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Shannon Mcdonald accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shannon Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.