Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shannon V Mobley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shannon V Mobley has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Shannon V Mobley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 61
He blows through so many different PA's and it's no wonder. When he had is practice a the MMP building it was difficult to schedule appointments and now that he runs an urgent care and sometimes answers the phone himself, scheduling is a joke. Waiting a week out for something that should be priority is ridiculous. Staff is rude and uncaring. He doesn't respect your thoughts/concerns in your own care, he's the doctor...what he says MUST be the only solution.
I met Dr Mobley when my son was little about 17 years ago I really liked him but had a physician already well 8 years ago I found myself looking for a new dr. I have five people in my family and we all were hurt in a real bad accident and needed someone to listen and figure out what we needed!! I was so happy to find out that Dr Mobley was still practicing. From day one he listened and helped every single one of us with compassion and understanding!!!! Thank you Dr. Mobley so much and thanks for having a awesome staff!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Shannon V Mobley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shannon V Mobley, DO - Family Medicine in Lansing, MI, in this video.
Dr. Shannon V Mobley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.