Dr. Shannon L Price Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon L Price?

Excellent Doctor

By far the best OBGYN ever! Helps you any way that she can and offers multiple options for problems. Actually sits down with you one on one and makes you feel as if you are her only patient at that time. Love her!

Calm Amidst the Storm

Dr. Price performed an emergency DNC on me in 2012. She had a presence about her that I'll never forget. Order was restored the minute she walked into my chaotic room where another doctor and his nurses didn't take my hemorrhaging seriously until I lost half my blood. Thank you Dr. Price!

Love Love Love Dr. Price!!! One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Makes you feel as if you are her only patient. Explains plans in depth and expected out come.

Love Dr. Price, a amazing doctor her truly cares! Took her time with me, didn't feel rushed. Came up with several options for my situation and explained them all in depth.

The best obgyn in the world. Could not ask for any one better and more sweeter than her.

Caring

I was diagnosed with endometriosis and Dr. Shannon Price was my Dr. she was the first Dr. Who listen and actually cared when I was crying she even gave me her shoulder she is very very honest and she keeps it real. I recommend her to any woman looking for a good OBGYN

EXCELLENT OBGYN!

I have worked with Dr. Price both in the office and the OR. She is uncompromising.... She loves her patients. She puts her patients' needs above her own. She is an excellent doctor and surgeon. She always has their best interest at heart.. I only wish their were more doctors like her...

Women of Tifton, GA are lucky that Dr. Price is coming!!

Myself and my daughter are both patients of Dr. Price and have received expert care in a compassionate way. We plan to follow her to Tifton, GA as her skill as a physician is certainly worth the drive. We highly recommend Dr. Price, we love her!

Questionable Ethics

Ethics of Dr Price cannot be trusted. Diagnosis is questionable as well as the fact that she is leaving town almost upon arrival. Rumor has it she's leaving due to multiple complaints.

You will not meet a more caring, make you feel important, loving & knowledgable doctor than Dr. Price! HIGHLY recommend!

my experience

Best dr. I had..thanks Shannon for your kindness and treating me like a friend not just another patient

Dr. Price is the best gynecologist I have ever been to. From her staff, her partner and everything about her practice I highly recommend her. She performed a very difficult surgery on me and I feel I received the best care possible. She followed up with me often and texted me during recovery. She even gives hugs at patient visits. I consider her a great doctor and a wonderful friend. We are so lucky to have her in Albany.