Dr. Shannon Safier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Safier?

Mother

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Dr. Safier was very kind and knowledgable. He explained my child's diagnosis thoroughly. I would recommend him to my friends.

Very professional

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

We went to see Dr. Safier for a second opinion. He did a great job of explaining things to my daughter and me. We were very happy with the visit.

Dr. Safier Review

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Safier is an excellent doctor, and very professional. He was my surgon when her diagnosed me with a tibia plateu fracture, and two years later you can hardley tell my knee was even cut open.

Posted on July 17th, 2011

My son suffered an injury while pitching. Dr. Safier was vey professional and explained everything. My son needed surgery and the whole experience was very stress free. My son did terrific and is back to playing baseball

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 4th, 2011

For as long as my daughter seen Dr. Safier, he was always caring and provided great care to her. During every visit, he would explain her options and made sure we understood everything. He was very nice and made my daughter and I feel very comfortable.

parent

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr safier was wonderful. My son had knee pain for over a year that was just being followed by his doctor. We went to see dr safier and he diagnosed our son with a lesion in the bone that is common in athletes. He spent a lot of time with us explaining the surgery and answering all our questions. My son was back to playing soccer pain free in 3 months. The entire st christopher experience was terrific

At first he was great....

Posted on October 25th, 2009

But I was taken aback when my child and I first met him and he said she needed surgery. Turns out her knee was "normal" yet she is still in pain and that was a year ago. After months and another surgery, she was/is still in pain. We are now experiencing poor bedside manner and frustration. He continues to say there is nothing wrong. We are very disappointed with him.

Mom

Posted on September 25th, 2009

Initially, my care started out well. As time progressed and my child continued to have problems ---- things changed. My child and I experienced a continued frustration with the physcian in his inability to fix the problem. I would ask many questions related to my child's condition and why my child continues to have complications for a diagnosis that typically would be repaired. I appreciated the fact that everyone is different. As time passed, I have been subjected to poor bedside mannerism and follow up. I am greatly disappointed in this outcome which has left me to seek other options.

Posted on January 4th, 2009

He was awesome and took very good care of me. Dr. Safier was also very nice.

Posted on November 28th, 2017