Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shannon V Setzer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Shannon V Setzer has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Basal Cell
Dr. Shannon V Setzer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 10
I was not very comfortable with my checkup. Bedside manner was nonexistent, she was very quiet and did not address my concerns. Moles that I wanted removed because of uncomfortable placement are still there. A spot that was to be frozen was frozen almost without warning. I wasn't informed it was coming and took me by surprise. I left without further instructions and it took weeks for them to bill my insurance. There has been no followup call from her. Subsequent visit to family physician and it was suggested that I get another opinion on the spot she ignored.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Shannon V Setzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shannon V Setzer, MD - Dermatology in Bozeman, MT, in this video.
Dr. Shannon V Setzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bozeman, MT.