Dr. Shannon S Shamseldin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon S Shamseldin?

Great doctor!

Dr. Shamseldin takes his time with me as a patient to listen closely to my concerns. He's always in a great mood and very smart.The practice is small which is nice versus being overwhelming. This way patients are treated like people and not like they belong to an assembly line in a factory.

He's the best

Very caring and personal. Has given me great referrals for specific needs. Very thorough and does well at explaining problems and solution options.

Awesome Doc

Dr. Shamseldin is pretty cool guy. I'm a student and I always am able to get an appointment last minute. He explains everything thoroughly and makes sure there are no loose ends. Dr. Shamseldin makes sure that you are fully aware of everything as a patient. I don't think that you could meet a doctor like this and have anything bad to say about him. Sometimes I dislike these rating websites because they give some people the opportunity to bad mouth others. Some people have nothing better to do than to troll on the internet.

Top Notch DOC!

Dr. Shamselden has been my primary care doctor for over 12 years. He is professional and takes the time to makes sure he listens. If they needed a picture next to the word "caring" in the dictionary it would have his picture. A+ quality doc. I am lucky to have him as my primary care physician.

Family Dr...

Dr Shamseldin(Shannon) has been our family MD for 15yrs now, chosen just because he was the clinic around the corner. We got lucky! My kids love him! I have had pain issues which he has treated fairly. My daughter wants me to say that he is trustworthy, patient and respectful to everybody(age 10) wish more people not just doctors were like that!

Worth the wait

I've been to see this doctor several times, and while the wait to get in is always longer than expected, his caring, attention to detail and obvious concern for his patients make him well above most of the cookie cutter 15 minutes get out doctors I've seen at other clinics. The allotted time for my visit was 20 minutes and even though they were running behind, he spent well over 40 minutes with me. He's earned a new long term patient.

Gerald L. McClinton

Dr. Shannon Shamseldin is my primary care physician. He is an extremely knowledgeable physician who truly cares about his patients. Dr. Shamseldin tak ...

Great Doctor

Dr. Shannon is a great doctor. I would not trade him for any other doctor.

Dr. Shamselden is a very caring doctor. He has been unable to give his usual high level of care due to Swedish decreasing the time of office visits. He seems stressed lately, which is too bad, because he is an excellent clinician and GP.

Very caring and understanding. Wonderful bedside manner

He took care of me when I needed help most. Thank You Dr. Shamseldin

Subtle Misogyny

He doesn't hesitate to give pain medications to male patients that I know who tweak an ankle or pull a muscle in their back... but when asked for help with debilitating menstrual cramps, he told me to just take a couple of Aleve.

Doctor's Response

I am very aware of who this is as I seldom would deny pain help for a woman in menstral pain. The psychiatric medications that have been prescribed by your Psychiatrist cannot mix with the pain medication you are requesting. As my partner who also explained, it can be deadly to mix them. I am very sorry and I sincerely hope you are able to find relief through natural means and would be happy to see you to try other measures than narcotics. Best Wishes, Shannon Shamseldin MD

Dr. Shannon S Shamseldin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.