Dr. Shannon Shevock-Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Shevock-Johnson?

Competent and Kind

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

I saw Dr. Shevock at an urgent care appointment. I was impressed with her care and patience and the time she took with me. I would recommend her to others looking for a competent and kind doctor.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Have seen Dr Shevok in the past for years - she is an EXCELLENT doctor - but have not seen her at this location.

Dr. Shevock

Posted on November 14th, 2010

Dr. Shevock actually listens to me when I talk and makes certain to address all of my health needs and help me in any way she can. She it patient and gives me hope of feeling better in the future while living with chronic illness. She is the only doctor I (and a friend of mine) have seen at that office who doesn't give scolding resentful remarks or foolish rash diagnoses when I visit. That is why I am certain to make my appointment with no one but her when I go to the office.

Posted on April 13th, 2016