Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon Tilly
Dr. Shannon Tilly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Valley City, UT. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tilly is affiliated with University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics, Intermountain Medical Ctr and St Mark'S Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shannon Tilly has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
She was great and I highly recommend her.
I am pregnant and have seen Dr tily 3 times, this will be the last time I go back! Rude from the begining but thought id give her another chance. She was very insensitive and snobby ! Made me and my fiance very uncomfortable in the room. I dont recommend her for anyone especially if you're pregnant. Also she smelt like food when she came into the room.
Dr. Tilly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Intermountain Medical Ctr
St Mark'S Hospital
University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
11 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Shannon Tilly accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1525 W 2100 S, West Valley City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shannon Tilly in this video.
Dr. Shannon Tilly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.