Dr. Shannon Valenzuela Is this you?

My Beautifully Honest Caring Doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I first met her after being sent by my primary care Doctor after a CAT Scan with results of a lung mass. She treated me with respect, honesty, and in a caring manner. She was the first Doctor to tell me I had lung cancer and because of her gentle caring heart she will be the one I trust with my care now and until I am gone. She has made a diagnosis of Stage 4 lung cancer bearable by just knowing I have placed my care in her hands. I know just by her professional caring manner I am being treated, cared for, and will eventually succumb to this disease with dignity. I would only wish everyone could have been so blessed to be under her care.

Posted on June 19th, 2017