Dr. Shannon M Verma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon M Verma?

Not happy with care

Dr Verma did not seem interested in what you wanted to talk about or your concerns. In and out in less than 5 min did not explain much of anything. I felt like I was on a timer and she had better things to do than to talk to me and find out my concerns and explain what she was doing. I got less than a caring concern from her. Will not go back or recommend her. She was not interested in why I was not happy or even cared. Seemed she was there for the paycheck not the patient. Talked AT you not To you.

Dr. Verma= runs a little behind schedule(about 20-30 mins), but is such a great Dr. that the wait is worth it. She takes the time to make sure you understand everything and all you questions are aswered. Would highly reccomend her to other!!!!!!

Quick diagnosis; very empathic. I was afraid to go to a dermatologist because I thought I was just being vain, but she validated my worries, gave me perfect Rx's that worked right away. Also, the receptionist(s) were so nice on the phone both times I've called. Totally pleasant & helpful experience, and the office complex has the feeling of a spa, with other services offered by various professionals. Thanks Dr. Verma. I have a follow-up soon.

Great doctor; poor desk staff