Dr. Shannon Watkins Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Watkins?

Internal Lichen Planus

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Shannon Watkins has been on top of this with the help of one of my daughters. I think the world of the Lady and her Staff.

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

They seem to have had scheduling problems, however I like her and don't mind an occasional wait.

Good personal skills, horrible office/time management

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I have seen Dr.Watkins 5 times. Each time my wait time has been over 30 minutes (up to 53 minutes)before being called back. I then have typically waited another 10-15 minutes before seeing Dr Watkins. When I do get to see her she is very professional and takes an adequate amount of time to address my health concerns. Her staff is polite.

unhappy customer

Posted on October 4th, 2011

She missed a skin cancer on my back. I went in for skin check. She did two samples of my skin and one was a cancer. She got the two areas mixed up and I had to go to another dermatologist to have everything fixed. Avoid her at all costs. And the staff were fat and rude. NEVER will I go back there.

Posted on June 24th, 2011

She is one of the most wonderful and caring doctors I have ever met, and I would not hesitate to send every person that I know that needed a dermatologistto her. VERY CARING

Excellent

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

Dr. Watkins has a wonderful "bedside" manner. She was caring, answered my questions, spent time with me and understood my concerns. I received a "return receipt" letter from her regarding the skin cancer she had diagnosed, but I had lost my job and insurance and could not have the surgery. I would see her again.

Posted on September 3rd, 2017