Dr. Shanon D Walko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shanon D Walko?

I highly recommend Dr. Walko

Dr. Walko has always taken the time to listen and to explain things in detail. She has been excellent at diagnosing, and in folllowing up to make sure things have resolved. I feel very comfortable with her and I trust her.

I love Dr. Walko

Dr Walko has been my Doctor for 10 yrs. She is kind and compassionate and always takes the time to understand my needs. I would highly recommend her.

Dr. Walko is a GREAT Womens physician. She is caring and compasionate, easy to talk to and very up to date on current female related health topics. I would (and do) trust her with any issue!

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Walko has always been caring and compasionate. She takes the time to listen to my concerns and has been able to address all my medical needs and questions. Her office staff is wonderful and I have never waited for longer than I thought I should in her office. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family and they are all so pleased!!!

Wonderful Doctor and staff

I have been a patient of Dr. Walko for about 3 yrs and have had maybe 10 appts and never waited more than 10-15 min. I always feel that she is taking a good preventive tack with my health plan.

Beware of this doctor

Dr. Walko misdiagnosed me with a medical condition I did not have and proceeded to put me on a medicine for 6 years that I did not need (as revealed by consultations with specialists given the serious problems her misdiagnosis later created for me). She slacked on routine annual mammograms (despite knowing my family history of bc), and was cavalier about yearly CBE's. She came into the visit without reading or updating herself on my medical chart (another patient of hers told me that this was her observation as well). Her office staff gave me a hard time scheduling appointments - they routinely tried to defer my annual visits to later and later dates; I felt I had to press them each time to find a time for me to see her even just for my yearly check up. I would exercise caution when seeing this doctor - she misdiagnosed me with a condition I did not have and prescribed medicine for 6 years that I did not need. She also mishandled care by not sending me for routine yearly mammograms or a breast specialist (despite my ongoing complaints of chronic pain and tenderness and my family history of bc). Treatment with her has severely impaired my health and well being.

No second opion granted

She could not figure out what was wrong with my husband after 3 hospital stays and 9 months of doctoring. We asked for a second opinion and she would not let us get one with insurance approval.We left her practice!!

Dr. Shanon D Walko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holland, MI.