Dr. Shantan Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shantan Reddy?

Understanding Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2017

terrific doctor but may have to go to a different town for emergency appointments.

Amond The Best

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

My experience so far with Dr. Reddy has been excellent. Happened upon him the first time due to a referral from my General Practitioner a year ago. My "emergency" visit resulted in same-day laser surgery. Because of his counsel, I am back for the same issue in my other eye. We caught it early. If we had one hiccup, the laser device was not working today due to a control board failure, so I am rescheduled for tomorrow at another DuPage Medical facility. He fit me in 1st thing. Failure of equipment is in no way a reflection on the quality of care provided by this physician. I am just happy to have my eyesight, as others I know with similar issues had let it progress to the point of more invasive surgery and long recuperation without full recovery.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

The only problem is that it is a long drive from our home to the office and heavy traffic during work hours.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Reddy explained what was happening with my vision and prepared me for the examination. He was thorough and understanding of my concern and discomfort.

Posted on August 29th, 2017