Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shantanu G Basu has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Shantanu G Basu has the following 3 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Basu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTHE ELLIOT AT RIVERS EDGE, 185 Queen City Ave, Manchester, NH
Dr. Shantanu G Basu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.