Dr. Shanthi Chezian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shanthi Chezian?

Good but not the best

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I am unable to judge her completely. But the way she asked about my past , feelings and questions were like filling out a questioniare. i Understand that she is trying to get to the condition i have but i expected a doctor treating a physcology patient in a more delegate manner.. Cannot blame her being a physciatrist and cannot try to give or help get solutions emotionally. But wish she had a little more compassion rather than being rigid. These patients need compassion and care .

Find someone else.

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Find someone else

Really doesn't Care

Posted on December 17th, 2014

I never write reviews but this one i feel compelled. I've been seeing Dr Chezian for years, I have wanted to change due to her scrip writing practically as your sitting down. I had concerns about certain meds, she would say give it some more time, ok 40 pounds later then i was even more depressed. Not sleeping, terrible anxiety. Cut to the chase, I started 2 self harm again, something I haven't done since I was a kid. then went into a clinic twice. The first time was a week before my appointment w/her which my husband canceled & from what he told me he wasn't nice about it. She did not how ever ask how I was doing

Horrible Doctor

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Horrible Doctor =========== I wonder if she was taught about the Hippocratic Oath. I missed one appointment , due to circumstances outside my control , and that was all it took for me to recognize she has no empathy whatsoever . I don't think that is too much to ask , in fact, that is the minimum requirement for a doctor. I would have been fine and content if I got a call from her office inquiring about my health, if I was ok , but all I got was letter after letter demanding a paltry $25 no show fee and not ONE question about by mental state. I was having a severe breakdown at the time, so I am thankful for the serendipity of discovering this about her and switching to a real Doctor who actually cares about their patients.

Impressive

Posted on October 26th, 2011

She was able to diagnose me and treat me so that my problem is manageable. That was a first for me, and it's improved my life significantly. Her office staff is extremely helpful and courteous.

Posted on March 31st, 2017