Dr. Shanthi Mogali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shanthi Mogali?

very helpful doctor

Forever grateful

I had a lot of feelings about getting help for my addiction to pills. Dr. Mogali was the first person who heard my ugly story. It's a shaming thing to admit the things I did, but kudos to Dr. Mogali. She didn't judge or wince. She understood me and wouldn't allow me to call myself a junkie. She's good at what she does. I'm on Suboxone and it has changed my life. Dr. Mogali gives me the credit, but I couldn't do it without her.

Feeling better finally

I found Dr. Mogali on Psychology Today. I focused primarily on office location when I was searching for my new doctor. She was one of several doctors that I called. She spent a great deal of time talking to me on the phone and it seemed like I could trust her. When I finally decided to work with her, she was as I expected. I know there are a million psychiatrists in NYC, but I think I found a keeper! Thanks Dr. Mogali!

Life Changing

I met Dr. Mogali after relocating to Atlanta, believing I had escaped many of the problems that inspired my move. The only thing left was to work on my current relationship. Dr. Mogali listened to that story, which led to other stories, and so patiently yet very clearly helped me to discover the common themes of my experiences. I slowly discovered what my constructs of thought were. I slowly realized how and why I was experiencing such difficulty, and became empowered to make small, yet effective and lasting changes. In short, it was Dr. Mogali who gave me the tools to actually set myself free from a cycle of undesirable beliefs about myself and the limiting thoughts I had for my life. She has remarkable skill in asking the simple, yet tremedously important and profound questions, at precisely the right time, and as frequently as necessary, that will require self examination, inspire preferred possibilities and transform those into probabilities toward the achievement of a tremendously desirable life. Thank you Dr. Mogali. Because of you, I have set a new course for the rest of my life.

Dr. Shanthi Mogali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.