Dr. Shanti Indira Mohling Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shanti Indira Mohling?

must read

Posted on June 14th, 2014

I went to Dr. Mohling for prenatal care. I was treated very badly by staff at her office and when I addressed my concerns to the Dr. she commented that she trusts her staff and if they were rude I probably deserved it. She made comments about my having pregnancy related Medicaid for payment so why was I being picky, and did not take the time to answer my questions or make me feel comfortable at all. She had my medical chart in front of her and asked me how far along I was when she should have been telling me that information. Very RUDE and disrespectful. I chose to deliver my child at a different hospital in a different town and when I tried to receive follow up care for my release to return to work I was told "go to the place that delivered your baby." Will not recommend her to anyone.

Posted on December 4th, 2017