Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shanti S Nagireddy has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Shanti S Nagireddy has the following 12 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Shanti S Nagireddy has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shanti S Nagireddy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 16
Dr. Nagireddy sees my son and I find her to be both caring and impressively knowlegable in her field. Because she is in the Cook Childrens Network we were assigned to her by chance but I consider it a wonderful blessing she was on staff that day. The wait to sign in and the office workers are not efficient or pleasant but this has nothing to do with Dr.Nagireddy so I chose not to count it in my rating. Unfortunately there seems to be a serious shortage of child psychs in our area and getting into any of them is either a long wait process or requires an emergency situation.
20 Years Experience
Rangaraya Medical College
Graduated in 1998
University Of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals
Dr. Shanti S Nagireddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCook Childrens Behavioral Health Services, 901 7th Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shanti S Nagireddy, MD - Adolescent Medicine in Fort Worth, TX, in this video.
Dr. Shanti S Nagireddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.