Dr. Shanti Nagireddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shanti Nagireddy?

Posted on December 14th, 2011

Has worked with my son from the age of 5 he is now 8. I would not take him to any one else. There is no one else who I would trust with my child.

Posted on May 22nd, 2009

Dr. Nagireddy sees my son and I find her to be both caring and impressively knowlegable in her field. Because she is in the Cook Childrens Network we were assigned to her by chance but I consider it a wonderful blessing she was on staff that day. The wait to sign in and the office workers are not efficient or pleasant but this has nothing to do with Dr.Nagireddy so I chose not to count it in my rating. Unfortunately there seems to be a serious shortage of child psychs in our area and getting into any of them is either a long wait process or requires an emergency situation.

Posted on October 11th, 2016