3.0

Have you seen Dr. Shanti Siddiqui?

No credit cards

Pretty straightforward colonoscopy. However it took them 6 months to send me a bill for the $20 co-pay from the consultation, and they don't take credit cards. What??? I guess they don't want that $20 very bad.

Barbaric Colonoscopy

Dr. Siddiqui did not listen to me when I described anesthesia afforded me for a colonoscopy I had 8 yrs ago witha Dr in the John Muir Medical system. I described being completely out and unaware before anything started and until it was all done. She did not call an anesthesiologist until putting me through much unnecessary pain. She treated me like a dead piece of meat. The nurses were great, the Dr.was barbaric.

Dr. Shanti Siddiqui

If you suffer from IBS DON'T go to this doctor. She appeared very stressed out because of her work load which rendered her useless to me as a doctor. As a new patient she allowed 7 min. for our appt. and did not provide any treatment.

good listener

She is as easy to talk with as my mother. Listens to everything without interruption, makes no judgment until the complaints are stated, and is very thorough in explaining why each test is to be ordered and goes over the results slowly in an understandable manner.

Dr. Shanti Siddiqui is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, CA.