Dr. Sharad A Ghamande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharad A Ghamande?

Great doctor

If you have to have cancer you need this doctor. He is the best.

Dr. Ghamande is a very caring physician, who is extremely knowledgeable and respected by other physicians. I had robotic surgery for endometrial cancer and easy recovery with limited to no side effects. I worked in cancer healthcare and recognize and appreciate a very competent, caring surgeon and cancer specialist. Money not an object ,but chose him at GRU teaching center over other GYN Oncologists available in Georgia. Anyone is lucky to have him as their GYN Oncologist! I have a journey ahead of me and feel confident in his care. So far am well,no recurrences and enjoying good health, but follow up tests are required. Confident he will follow me diligently! So I don't worry. Best of luck to new patients!

Insincere Human Being

If you value basic human values, stay away from this doc. I had a lousy experience in his human-factory like office not once but twice!! A few friends in town who needed a consultation with a woman doctor oncologist had similar experiences as well.

When you ask dumb questions you will get bad ratings

It is somewhat difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Ghamande,he is only one person and is in high demand due because he is such a fantastic doctor, he never turns away people in need. Yes you have to wait for Dr. Ghamande, no one should mind this, he is late because he spends time with each person as much as the patient needs. Dr. Ghamande always asks and cares for his patients and their family. I see Dr. Ghamande every three months, he always remembers what we talked about when I saw him the time before. I wish every cancer patient had a Dr. like Dr. Ghamande. I feel myself honored and lucky to know him and to have him as my, sergeon, oncologist and a friend.

superb gyn oncologist

Caring , compassionate , very knowledgable. Put me at ease at such a difficult time in my life