Dr. Sharad Goel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharad Goel?

Great doctor. The day he operated on my husband, our car wouldn't start and Dr. Goel was ready to give us a jump start while still in his scrubs but a passerby stopped and helped instead. What a caring individual to go out of his way for his patients!!

I will recommend Dr Goel to any patient, my husband and I have been to a lot of Dr's then we found Dr Goel, he cares about the patient it's hard to find Dr's who care about the patients now days. And his Nurse Tammy is the greatest they are the perfect team. I don't know what we would do with out them.